Post-IPLC


Tuesday, November 2nd, 2010!
Wohoo!!!
I finally attend ALL the conference that consist of 5 days, some sessions captured entire day, some sessions used up only half day ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday).

What can I say!? Stirred! It did!

Although Ps. Kong Hee apologized about absenteeism due to emergency in His country. At first I really really really upset and decreased-expectation. However, it happen the other way round after that!!!

Man, I tell you Ps William Vun & Ps Kevin Loo preaching and conducting the conference really stirred and waken my spirit, soul and mind! They preach not only because of preach, they did and I felt the almost-tangible impartation of spirit and power of them.

I remember one day morning after a session by Ps William Vun, my spirit was stirred UNTIL need no to have lunch, seriously! Was that how the people in the bible fast because of spirit stirred enough!?Besides that, eEspecially my heart beat, pumping just as awaken because of having nightmare, but the pumping of course not because I slept during the conference... HAHAHA it was really pumping! :O

I felt I'm finally having mum's food from the sermon, I finally listen to preaching that I used to listen and suitable-mediate! I really felt Ps. William Vun preaching just like I coming back home to eat my mum's cooked meals! Really really full, full in volume, full in nutritious!

Ps. Kevin Loo, preacher from Tawau, Sabah, and now currently is senior pastor of City Harvest Church KL in Sunway, Kuala Lumpur. I wish I could be like him, good looking and cool pastor, one day can I? Pray for it.

His spirit, I'm emphasize about, while he was preaching, he preach with the appropriate gesture and changes according to the atmosphere! Including Bible, Ps. himself's story, others' story, and statement of surveys from proper sources!

No matter how he preach, his spirit really show me and gave me many confirmation about what does it take yet able to remain the spirit! He is funny but it carried the point that we can learn from his stories... I prayed to God, God although my door will not be a journey to become an awesome and cool pastor. But, I prayed I'm running God's given journey to become a business field influencer and cool young guy! That's!

This Conference, emphasize Pastors & Leaders, hence if member do not have the spirit of leadership or willingness "including leaders". I found that, the words preached, but all went through people mind, and not into the heart. I force and told myself to EAT the preaching and digest put into heart as much as possible!

I'm look forward to learn more about God's journey and will to me. I believe God is doing something unexpected to me, although I start from business of seafood aspect.

Remember, some disciple of Jesus, was fisherman, turn up fisher of man. :D

IPLC, International Pastors & Leaders Conference.
Bring confirmation, re-activation, and re-align for me! I have boldness to walk continually!!! :)

GOOD GOOD GOOD!

No comments: