Wohoo!!! Lesson of talk and hide!


Today, Wed, 3/11/2010. I explored a method or strategy of conducting business. "Retailer side"

While having lunch, my sister Sylvia went to Lintas, KK eat good food, and I followed as well. So, when meet up with the good food's restaurant's boss, they start talking about supplying stocks and who is the suppliers behind it. It was common sense and good way to learn and getting closer relationship with each others. The conversation allow us to learn the competitor's strength and their existence, boundary. Yupe, learnt it from book.. hehehe

And also, one things that I also felt weird about, they said, WHERE IS THE PEOPLE IN SABAH, due to having a bad business and economic downturn now in this period. So, where is the consumers? The boss give an opinion, "they bought RM5 dvd and watch it at home". Ya, quite true, because economic downturn no one willing to spend! So, will be safe an save only RM5! HAHAHAHAHA

Then, the weird part was, my sister and the boss keep saying, no consumer, no money no money, no money, no money, hard to get supply, wages management hard, equipments hard, hard business. But in fact, it was not so accurate LAH.

I realized that, one way of conducting business, is to hide and not too expose! : /
Discourage to be transparency... hm....

For me I think, because business partner will mark-up the stocks supply to retailers after heard that the retailer declare themselves GOOD BUSINESS ALWAYS! I though this way~Hmmmm... without too expose, retailer might able to say, "Supplier, sell cheaper la, downturn wo....." Quite logic! HAHAHA actually the business is normal.

Other than that, I think, because avoid kidnap ba, when too expose, kidnapper might target the family member for threat purposes. Quite a bit true as well...

Or, people will keep disturb and beg the Over-expose retailer for money or assistance? Maybe, Sabahan "some city Chinese, Malays and Filipino", quite sucks one, their greed don't know trained from which natural institution!? Their lie make us not dare to expose their lies. Too old tricks la... Moreover, their style and confidence of introducing their products, quite lure to give punches one...
After lie being expose, then they will beg you! Wooo, kids?

Ok, stop here! Remind myself, business management has varies way to conduct... Communication too! Hahahaha... hide and seek.
I pray that God can let me explore more business methods and funny methods as well!
I want to learn more as much as I can, for the future! Keep Going! Keep fulfilling!!!

No comments: