Airport 26.10.2010

Wohoo~ Now I'm sitting at LCCT StarBuck, able to online to blog! :)

Woke up morning 9.30am and do my planned things, thank God I finally done what I had planned! :D

Go to UCSI to submit the Job Vacancy from my ex-supervisor! Bought two packs of biscuit and a Milo drinks as breakfast! Then rush back home to clean my entire room :)

I found that it was quite convenient to take KLIA transit from Tasik Selatan to LCCT!
(Salak Tinggi -> LCCT with shuttle bus) with only RM10.80

If I go another route, from Tasik Selatan to KL Sentral, cost will be RM1 + RM9 to LCCT, and time consuming by the way...

RM0.80 bought a leisure! :)

Hard part was the heaviness of my packed-bag... really packed, I guess my bag cannot bring back to KL, new to change a new bag already... it consider damage already, my bag. :L

Thank God for everything!!! I still have additional money for me to have a drink in LCCT, supposely I should left not more than RM20 cash in hand, but I finally save up and have RM60 cash in hand! Wohoo!!!

So, why now I can online and get a socket-plugged into my laptop! :)
If I don't have additional money that God provided in will, I think I only can on my laptop 30mins only, cause of the cliche battery. :P

By the way, it is so excited to see Sabah land, and stay there 2 months.
But I shouldn't happy too early, because I knew one day, I will get back to this LCCT for study again.
Balanced.

IPLC! WOHOOOOOOO!!! Can't wait to see Lee Ivy naughty and cute face! Family, Church!

I prayed to God that I can help my family's new shop nearby Milimewa's opposite.
Hope to learn the way to deal retailer's things, business! :)

God be with me, so as you!

See youtube first, muahahhaa
By the way, KLIA do provide free-Wifi for 2 hours, but once you re-enter, i think it re-calculate the 2 hours again, so consider is totally free ba?

:)

No comments: