In the Midst of Examination Period



1000922794, need to write in FIGURE form as well. :D

Just gone through one subject's exam, man... I able to memorize and understand the point, but I missed out the title!

So when the question come out, "3 distinct level of international strategy", I blanked.
However, I actual knew the answer very very the well... it was fact, just accept it. :(

While going back to my No.45 house, really really frustrated, really really want to go back and sit down to re-write my answer stated. Was quite wasted if because final exam make me need to re-sit the paper, due to so so high mark in coursework!!!

God, you knew me lah~, please mercy mercy!!! :/

Now preparing for 2 exam ahead, really don't know what to read, cause compare to the last paper, these two papers are more relax.... BUT HOW IF SAME SITUATION AGAIN!?

Hahahaha.....

I study my exam's subjects in my sister office, called Ascent Furniture.
Here quite excellent for me, all infrastructure are well-developed. :P
Internet stable, excellent, stationary here there also got...

Compare to my house... CELCOM D68, vomit lo!!! Initiate a inquiry and feedback to their Customer Services, Hopeless langsung... -_- Ok, come back the topic...


Now my emotion status is smooth, no fluctuation... God's peace be with me :D
Actually preparing these 2 left subjects, 26th to me is more excited!!! Can't wait for it! KK

Is good to study and take the highlight pen and G'soft keep write, keep emphasize phase.
Hence, I can find myself tired and sleepy always. "Don't know how Lee Ivy can study so long".
Additional, in my sister office, when study until bored, can bluff with someone else too! :)
God really treat me good, actually I'm more listener than bluffer in the situation.

One more things, free lunch.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH thanks to my sister and Eric goh goh.

Ok.... should stop now to write something non-sense...

Pray to God that I able to score well in these examination, so that can glorify His name.
God is dealing with my concept toward pass only, last semester I pray that I won't focus to obtain pass only, but let God allow me to improve more further to merit, or distinction "if can lah".

So, I'm now in the journey with God! Hope your journey is in God's hand too!!!
Pray for it! Sometimes, God answer you in stress-way as well! :) We're not alone!

Wuahaha

No comments: