Nothing...

Sometimes I felt that I so strong, and so good in all sector..
that is the happiest moment truly...

but sometimes is the most worst moment when some bad report had made, or bad things come over...

When I felth that I'm nothing through many good or bad experience..
even if One day i'm a rich man,.,, i also might feel that I'm still nothing...

God die for us... what we can die for him...
we are nothing.... nothing....
He die for not only our body... but also our soul and spirit....
Without Him, I can not imagine how will it be.... "now"

Nothing, but humble to Him....
Completely to Him... that's is the way we can show our thankful and touch to Him...
God thx you for merciful...

You are my sun shine.. always make me happy.. when i'm alone...
You are the one....
I must be humble... in order to show that I'm a human being.... a touchable and reasonable rasionalisme human being....
thx God.... I love you... more then I can do, please show me how to love You more..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Philip said...

aww...come lets hug~~