My first Samsung~ Present to you...

I would like to intro to you guys that I just purchased a Samsung Camera which cost me only RM580 when I'm at KL, to somebody may feel that is expensive, but to somebody might judge it quite good and fair for the price.
Model: Samsung L730 "Black"



Hello, at LCCT or KLIA, going back home town, my heaven...


Don't know my dad why keep cool... maybe he lost many money at genting... "i didn't went to genting"


You guys play temporary tatto? how much? .. mine one no need money de... :P


Airasia, proud of it, good flight for "economy"


My dad still keep cool... lose money like that one meh???

I purchase camera not for syok or too many money, i purchased it because this is my plan for so long time, i will take much and capture much that i can capture... post to my blog! hehe

God are doing something good.

No comments: