Present to you, Chinese red new year...

Happy Chinese New Year...
Thx for Browsing my blog ^_^ Enjoy...
This is my moment with some my 412 Dynamic member, All come my house not only Pai Nian, yet they also guess some chinese word only for a angpau... hai.. so materialistic right? hahaha.. Joke la... for Fun only... ^_^ so happy... and good moment for me...



This is my Sister's Boyfriend... Called "Simon" Quiet Famous i think around KK...
OK.. Have a Good blessed new year...


This is my naugthy Sister-in-law's husband... I can't imagine how will his two sons going to be or act... -_-.. but I love his humor... :P


God is the door of abundance.. do you believe it? ...believe it...


My parent + My 412 half dynamic = Boom half my family...

My coolest father in the world... My pride and my proud.. Although He is old, but you don't pulling his leg, he will give you eat crab hand...



The altar I called it... Quiet good picture, People gathering not only for Fun, but also for Praise Him. The altar, is the not only the way to praise Him o!!! ^_^


Auntie... not.. is suk xing jie jie, hahhaha... A tai Jia incharge in 412 Dynamic transportation.. ^_^ If you want to come, but no car or bicycle... call Her... 0168816130 She also one of logos.


Ah Khen.. yer.... magic spec o .. ^_^ Tu LA many complain there!!! MAIN KAMU!


HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA..HAHAHAHHAHAHA.... This wasn't the effect of PhotoShop CS3. IT is real man... He who the one lose the game when we playing poker card.. ^_^ me samuel ivy and ivy tiam, the one liang zai is Zhi Yong.. :P




Ah Khen, his name... look like a Msia Star... hahaha... to me ok la... :P


Actually she is niu niu, not from africa... cause taiwan so cold.. here sabah sun burn ba.. so ... hm... patient patient la... ^_^






Niu Niu got the prizex~~~ yeah... but her brother excluded in this photo.. :P




This Photo took when in the midnight moment... My father was the Bugi, and he play "12 words" with my family... it's damn funny man... Hahahhahaha

Nah.,. this baru la.. Mike won the prizex... but my mother look like treat it nothing... :)







When they Brain storming.. and complaining.. especially the Si Msia Star...



This was not photographer problem... This call Blur, such like people said this picture got ghost. what the....



Guan Tian, from Band of Beyond hongkong.. 1990 something... He finally come back.. 0_0... Chinese new year like that WONG meh.....




Wua... BU DE LIAO A!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOON GIRL also won the prizex.. kekeke... this girl quiet pretty and also high quality and high AMP hahaha... she called "Grace" tell me if you interest on Her... ^_^




Stephen King's film... the crowd.... hahaha.. joke... i want to express is... He is a good singer, won the first prize in GCC singing contest!



Actually, Is quiet good to celer8 chinese new year together happily... hm, espeacially my family, wow so good la, and so gap together, smile, chot, talk, and play too... Thx God for giving me a changed family, try to think back my family last time, now I very apperciate God's work... and God also blessed me many and much to my family as well. But I prefer and God also provided, not family financial, not family education or goodwill, I prefer and God provided me is "family".


^_^ I hope you guyz having a great chinese new year too...


God heard my pray... My account maybank also raise saving too! ^_^... my target stepover to 45%. This is what I encounter.. hoow about you? ^_^ HOOOWW about u ?

Come to know God... He will provide, heal, and bless more as well... ^_^

-end- wait for esther pic... ^_^

2 comments:

Mantou said...

Gong Hei Fat Choi~~Happy New year~
Wish u all the Besssssssssssst n may God bless u ya!
hehe...still miss the Advance Heart Attack game with zhi yung,cool Samuel, ivy1, ivy2 n u...hhahahaha..

Garden of Zavier said...

hm.... Malabei look like a advertiser... and I also check his/her blog... totally just like a Salesman...
don't peduli him/her...

Please respect yourself Malabei.