Devotion

To show you, the effective of Prayer... lead us encouter and won the Abundance.



Matthew 6: 5-7

Don't Pray just like the way they do... ... hyprocritz


God is hope, He gave us hope always... Fulfilled Our need... No matter how when and what...


He gave us even we don't pray for it...

When we ask for a right things, He will give us what we pray...

Don't forget, this is a grace from God...

Not from human... "if we consider "prayer" just only to let people see, or this traditional movement actually start from human yet not the grace of God... you will be in trouble..."


We pray without formal way, We pray without pen, We pray without scarifices....

this is grace.... To all christian or non-christian... please Pray.

God passion for us to "talk" to him, discuss and negotiate with Him...

please Pray... when we walk, drive, work, study, sleep, eat, emotioning, anger......etc x 100


Please speak in tongue more then your mum scold you...

Please Pray in tongue more then you go to toilet...


pray... I also keep reminding myself, Pray, although I look like desperated... Pray, although I'm in well situation...


God, please pour down your mercy, reaching our head til the feet, From feet til head, from head PK to our heart... Let us know what is Pray actually...

Please forgive me, I don't talk with you when I'm talking with you, Please forgive my rubbish word to You... Please Forgive me when I pray for you cause Emptiness....


God, your scarifice buy my soul, bought my spirit... please forgive me for immature naive to You.


Please let us Pray 24jam. In proper way, or casual way...

We talk to friend when we pray...

We talk to phone when we pray...

We eat when we pray...

We pray... when we dieing or cousion dead.

We pray God...

Praise the Lord...

No comments: