My chinese New Year... Devotion.

psalms 19:1
Here talks about All the world Praise God.

Psalms 20: 1-6
Here talks about How God treat and How His mighty hand save us when we are in temptation.
And People of God can be stand up and run still with God's words and also God's promises....

My chinese new year, very busy for visiting my churchmates house and also my friend or my mum's friend. Called "Bai Nian"

is Good to have a great time to be with my friend, some I not seen for long time.
Important is, my sister from england finally in the house! HAhahaha...
ok, back to the topic

I encounter gambling situation, rude word situation, or Pai Pai situation...
wow... that situation let my eyes bigger then ever, Many people still tempted in this activites.
My heart so "酸", i though those "lion-dance" semakin tiada sudah, mean that those "activites" also will semakin tiada~。
but that was wrong, the activites still hold on...
I thx God that I already 麻木 for those activities already.

Although my sister inviting me play just for a small gambling, yet I rejected it, Thx God, Hallelujah. I dun feel something pulling me go to gambling anymore. That's a powerful testimonial after accepted Jesus!

So, how God save us and transform us from temptation to "Ma Mu" hehehhee...
that's a intangible teaching when we stick to the words of God.
Really Geng..... Thx God

I encourage those who still have in "interest" to gamble or play small small...
let us be the salt and light, stop it with God words, I suggest we give the offering to our God rather than lose in the end of gamble. make Sense? do something that reward and meaningful.

what I gamble, only my soul, I bet my spirit&soul to Jesus for fighting the Evil Spirit. That's all.. LOL
Jesus controlled my spirit&soul forever!!!

Pray that, the rubbish of chinese traditional activites can be throw away layer by layer.
Let them come out from the circle! GOD SAVE THEM!!!!!! may Your right hand save us!
God, You're the one "bugi" Happy chinese new year

2 comments:

Mantou said...

wuahhhhhhh......this one really leave a very deep impression for me.........better pledge the money to God....hhmmm.....

i dun understand why ppl like to gamble, maybe becoz i nvr bet money becoz i dunno how to bet =_=lll.....even play simple Advance Heart Attack game oso lose dao cham cham...but gambling rili nt gud....even when my mum wanna gip number to other ppl...i oso felt like nt gud to be like tat....becoz if v involve in gambling, den ppl will think ''christian oso gamble...''...its like v live by telling ppl v r christian but nt live wif the in christianinty life, how can v convince other ppl to come n lay their life to our god?

Hu~

Garden of Zavier said...

You always right...
Gamble not only hurt God, but also hurt ourself, I found that when people gambling, they will start to believe those "god" and emotion also will not stable always... rude word luan fly one... hm... Hope God also incharge of it... -_-