-Diving Course-

For your information, I had complete my Diving course P.A.D.I
yea!!!!!!!!!!

Is actually a quite fun and challenge stuff to me...
And the worst moment and difficult time was in class room for 8.30am - 5.00pm
wow................ quite monotony and also fun la, learn some new stuff to me!

My instructor for teaching us dive called "Jason Oh"
Student: 1. Zavier Tiam 2. Ivy Tiam 3. Australian
Totally 3 student only..

Heard my sister said he is the best instructor at the company and also stay at sipadan about 5 years... Wow... fame...

ok, First day for theory was over.
Second day, we go Pulau Sapi for a dive, practical o !

We learnt how to recover our regulator into our mouth.
We learnt how to move out the water in our diving google...
We learnt how the two method we find our regulator if drop...
We leant how to pasang our gear and wet suit...
We learnt how to record our dive log...
We learnt how to swim to 100-200m and floating 6-10mins...
We learnt how to balance the buoyancy...
We learnt how to help buddy with alternate air source! < quite fun and challenge.
We learnt how to blow our bc manually!
We learnt how to remove our Gear and Bc... and close the scuba tank.... and also wear.
We learnt how to wear our gear and bc all stuff on surface...
We learnt how to remove and wear back our gear under the sea....

Third day, We go pulau manutik for a Open water dive!
Why? cause we too fast learnt finish... hahahaha

Actually saw so many fishes... and those weird "worm" beautiful
The sea was good, and visibility was quite okok...

Instructor always encourage us and telling us we are fast learner...
Phew.. i though i'm the slow learner... :)

So! in the end.. i got my Padi Diver Certification for 90days, after 90days, company will send me a Original! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can go around the world to dive lo!!!!!! hahaha....
Is damn tired...
damn tired.. when back... slept almost die...

So! If somebody u know how to dive, contact me go dive with u !
If somebody u want to learn DIVE, contact me or terus go WisMa Sabah - "SABAH DIVERS"
recommended this school to u ... is good and kindly! Yea!!!

K! Pray to God that you know God when u dive.. the creator....

3 comments:

Mantou said...

ya la ya la......pandai diving lar...show show show....hehehe.....

Garden of Zavier said...

Why macam many those unknown nick come my blog post advertisement de?! haiz........... flies

Anonymous said...

hey, your buddy here..can you keep the original PADI pass if they send to me as i wrote my sabah address on the delivery address...tabi