I have a testimonial....

My hair, hahahaha
Call of Duty 4 modern warfare............... wow.. a good "one man" game... i one day habis the story mode.. hahahaha


Today Sunday Sermon ...
After Sermon Service, and I went to help my members to apply the course...
So, I got into my car and took out my wallet for the application's fee...
ok, I done all my tasks...
And I went to took a cup of Teh-C for drink, then went for revaluation 412pwr...
-climax-

After revaluation, I recognized that, i lost my wallet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep watching my friend... "which stupid play with me again!?, which one dare to keep my wallet again~!?"
Ask and spot check or touch body... all i done it, But seems like no chance allow me to find my wallet...
#Rush Hour and Man Zhang#
Holy Spirit told me, 常常祷告,耐心等候,不管环境如何.
So I went to have a drink with my churchmate. Finally ordered a cup of Nestum...
Then I keep going back to my car for a check again...
Still the same...
wait until English sermon finish.. that time was 12.30pm, I went back to church and find Vivian jie lagi... but she didnt know my wallet... is ok... I keep waiting God's miracle...

Find Find Find... my heart semakin scare and feel independent... Because if I lost my wallet, all my IC, Driving license, student car and those important private things ALL GONE!

At the time, in the end... when I go toilet for pass motion "perak"... then I pray...

God, please give back my wallet, I'm nothing now, I just want you, your action... I do nothing now... I found all the corridor, car and refreshment site... no chance... God, I hope a last chance... please let someone call me that my wallet is on their hand... "Prayer from My heart"

Because of 2.00pm I have an audition for Drummers...
So i decided go back to Car to have a nap... with faith and hope..
when I walk until the trademark 荣耀.
A incoming calling... My heart felt something, I told God, please... I hope God you answer me.
When I received it, A auntie told me

Erm... Are You "Zavier Tiam what what?, your wallet in our hand... a uncle took it already..."

This woman, i totally dunno one... how she know my hp number...
I believe it was a miracle from God... my wallet tiada hp number one...
And now the wallet at Andrew the worship leader's hand there...
Totally Praise God... Praise Him.... for everything.
My heart seems like, "God, you answer already"

My heart felt happy and felt excited. Cause God, did it.

Glorify to God... no one else can higher then Him.
God will answer, at the right moment...right time... right atmosphere.
problem is you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Online Virus and Spyware Scan

Mantou said...

Becareful nxt time yaaaa........ =)
After viewing ur blog, i realize tat, worrying rili cant helping anything, so, i think v shud be DUN WORRY, DO SOMETHING <----PRAY!!!!!!!PRAY!!!! PRAY HARD!!!

Thx God~