Devotion

Today I learn something new about relationship.. Huiyo.. nice one..

Proverb 5:15-19

Here mention love your wife...
it said that "you need to drink your own well, not others..."
"your well must not share by others..."
"don't dare to share with others as well..."

I found that bible also talking about factor of "jealous"

I hope that I will not share my well with others.... never...
I pray that My well won't share my others with Tou Tou Mo Mo too!
I hope that my well is belongs only me, no others.....

Is quite ashame if my "another" is not serious and always want to do something to let me focus on her... is quite immature! Is also quite guilty if my "another" too open minded and can have whatever activities she want to with others....

I hope I also won't be like that.... I pray that I able to control myself no matter what situation is, and when I'm out station or girl are trying to pancing me......
God, let me be a "one woman man".

Is still important for me about "faithful", "Obedience", and "委身".
I really care about this three even if my "another" don't...

God, I pray that I can have a good "another" and I will let You to lead me and my "another" towards Your will... I believe that if I control myself... not you, I wont able to have a great time and no time to serve you definitely. God, please open my eyes, heart and ears...
In Jesus name, Amen

3 comments:

Mantou said...

ahem~~tis teach us tat nxt time see the quality of the well b4 having it~ =) learn a lot from u again~

Garden of Zavier said...

hm~?~??~
Cannot test then baru buy la..
Must respect to what you choice ma...

Mantou said...

see urs got guarantee o not lor... he he he~