Differentiate between "alive" and "move forward"

Today I learn something from the Hillsong Conference through watching YOUTUBE...
Is really impacting although it only allow me to spend 12 mins for listening to the preaching and also praise and worship....

Brain "Bryan" Houstan/Houston as a Senior Pastor at Hillsong Church, preached that

Some Ministry do all things completely and successful for keeping alive which father gave. "Heritage"

But Some Ministry do things unpredictable to inheritage from father...

Is quiet good to allow me learn this principle not only in family but in Kingdom of God.
I need to move on and forward not because keeping alive...
But because for heritage.
Meaning "keep growing, Keep multiplying..."
"Do the way that over your father or the technic of your father"

I don't want to holding... I want to keep multiplying with unpredictable..
Hillsong Pastor said that... "Leaders, or all involve in church's ministry, I challenge you to believe in unpredictable more then predictable"
I do...... I receive the challenge based on my God... He is strong.



Differentiate... ALive and Move Forward...
Move forward/on, upper...

Keep alive, Downard.....

God, I pray that not only me but my 412PWR can have the principle like this...

I pray to God, although we attacked by evil spirit, but we will be fearless...

cause we believe our "inside" bigger than "outside". I hold on to Your principle... no one can shut off my love to you... no body else...

God, let's 412 be the one that receive your heritage... keep moving on, not keep alive! I pray to God all among the youth in KK, will raise up and hold on to your heritage and keep moving on.

Your abundace... Your scarifice... Your Glory.. may it shine upon my face, and 412.

In Jesus name, Amen

No comments: