Tall Guy

Not because of region, religious, or face colour problem...
It is because One kingdom culture, One language, One Winning team only
We took the photos with Pastor Jonathan David who from Muar...
He same with me, admit ourself as Warrior of God... Nothing else.

His sermon is clearly give us recognize...
"Sermon is not the most important, Important is how the Sermon's power impact your life and your concept"
"You will be forgot your sermon past two week ago"
Ya... i agree that, but what i have left inside is the impactation only...
that's why i run for God!
Sermon message cannot keep members of church, program and also entretainment...
what keep us ?
Answer: Each other... "coperate, on fire"

Thanks you Pastor Jonathan David,
I will purchase ur sermon for the three days to repeat what ur mouth shouting out Until your return...

THIS pastor make me know what is truly a smart wise christian shall be!
All things chase after this pastor...
I want also!!! Amen to that...

Hope God give me strength and grace to conquer what God and I plan to!
Sai Lang Hey Jesus......
hehehehe ...enjoy ya~

3 comments:

Mantou said...

I like his sermon, quite interesting.....

hey....sth i nid ur help....i am not strong enuff in my christianity life.........how?? how?? haiz....i know u told me b4 u will lead me along rite?

herm.....thx a lot ya..

Garden of Zavier said...

ok... i will even u dun want

Anonymous said...

I agree with you...Jonathan David is an awesome man of God and he has the anointing to put you on fire..

This new year's message is awesome: Kingdom Transformation...

God bless