Psalms 5: 6-12 See other and see myself too......

I extremely hate people who are liar, cheater, and always PLAY "bully" with me unreasonable.
Don't know when I asked God before, love Enemy I can, but how to love? If I get closer to them, they will react the same action to me!!! Is super-disgusting.
Is that God want us walk through the path even there is a fire in front there???

This Psalms which I read give me the "round about" answer eh!!!
Huiyo~~~

Said that, king of David hate them "enemy" too in verse 9.
King of David, also keep complaint, scold and express out what is in his inside.
"Actually madness in us won't be a problem to stop Glorify God e!"

God told me, I'm the human which have a spirit.
I got emotion, mad happy and bored.

But the problem how we deal with our enemy is the problem...
Someone kill, someone cures, someone gossip, and someone "keep it"
To me, I just pray and keep far distance to the person.

KEEP FAR DISTANCE: which means talk but not deep, communicate but not in open heart

God will deal with it, I just keep cover myself to be hurt again.
Then God will truly do something about it.
I also dunno what God will do la, cook ? wash? smashing?

I pray to God that I dun want to be a person that bully people, a liar, or trouble-maker. (verse9)
If someone pray like to get far distance from me, Holy Spirit please revalue my attitude...
I sure dunno when I will get hurt people one. Cause I'm learning too... hm hm.....

God, put your mighty shield on me. I dun wanna get shot........ -_-

4 comments:

Mantou said...

i dunno y ppl got hatred, but...honestly,LOVE OUR ENEMY is very hard to make it especially tat person is the ppl u nid to face everyday....

thx god, i dun hav enemy now, dun angry for being cheated or bully becoz this can train ourselves be more patient and our spirit stronger to face the challenge in our life, just take it as a challenge....from my opinion, but if really happen in practical, i dunno wat wil i do ....he he~

Garden of Zavier said...

hahahaha......
Patient and Spirit Stronger.
Hm....... macam cannot link~,,,,

Mantou said...

laugh wat? cannot link? y cannot? aiya...professional ppl oso think it can be linked...but dunno y u cannot link la....duno y ler? dunno ler?y ler? why ler? WHY leR?

ehehehheeh.......blek!

Garden of Zavier said...

Nothing la.. nothing...