Devotion

Psalms 6: 1-10

First things... If I yell: "nobody cares me and nobody know my feeling how worst it is."
Actually that's true statement.
Because all people also yelling about this too...
I found out how to solve when I'm in this situation, "actually I'm now in this situation".

This chapter of Psalms, verse 6, talks about 悲叹 cause me tiredness... and the face full of tears and the bed were all wet out.
Actually it is quite hard to live in a "full with" 责备 house.
All the days if stay at home nothing to do, my ears will install so so many word that negative and help me to plan a failure future from my family members' mouth.
Ya lar, I know this is chinese culture.
"I'm useless..." "How to become a human if like that" "Totally give wrong birth" and so on...
It is quite tough to become strong from this kind of family...

But I really really thanks God i knew Him since I was teenager. Thank for everytings.

Actually I feel guilty and unfaithful to God is because when I'm in trough or recession. I never pray to God, what I did is only wait God for help...
That's totally wrong, "if someone who keep wait only, he/she will become a back slided."
Dangerous..

verse 4, that's what I repent to God. PLEASE GOD HOLD BACK AND SAVE ME!!!!!!
God, please forgive me for don't make prayer when I'm in not well condition.
Verse 2
God treat us gracefully not only because we are always strong enough,
but also in the moment we are most dispressed and wicked.

God, you are the way and lighter to my Heart... enlight my Heart again...
I have nothing to say just keep hope and pray to You, please continue Raise up my spirit, let my heart broken to you and have the ability to carry the burden in my life again...
I need you, not others.... In Jesus name, amen

1 comment:

Mantou said...

Life is soooooooo good...however there may be tragedies ahead; and certainly, there will be difficulties along with joys....
But it is good u can face them all with the trust u put on Jesus.

Do not forget to pray and talk to him...becoz...why ler?!?! hahahahaha........... Matthew 28:20...he nvr leave us....

so when v trust God more, we worry less....okie? yeah!