Devotion 2

Psalms 7 : 1-3
In my mind, David still doubt to his security and safety although he have God.

I'm so comforted Because God let me know that's OKAY for a moment that I as the christian will doubt my security, my family problem, my education, and my vision.
Maybe God create emotion for us is to express what we are now....
Emotion let us remind what we can hope for when we are in trouble...
God will be the one in my mind, cause I always cry for God when I'm in trouble and moody.
But need to pray to Him one o...... :O

God, I so hope that all problem that you can help me solve it out in one times.
I think God will keep laughing when I ask for it... Mahahahahahahaha

Faith grow when Problem are there... that is truly true...
Although I'm doubt to my security and my education, but in the End I knew that God will raise up my faithfulness to God upon these doubtful I Having now,...
See far... see far... see the God's blue print...........
God, protect me.... no matter how easy or hard.... protect me...... protect me...........
Let your holy spirit fulfill me.....~~

2 comments:

Mantou said...

zavier, seriously, when i view ur blog, i can always feel tat how great is our god.....and the presence of him in ur life, i feel envy....hahaa....tat is y, i dun wan oni feel envy, i oso wan to feel him myself, so recently i try my best in devotion......try to stay nearer to him.....

i think the things u hav faced in ur life....are the things tat god allow to happen.....maybe he allow these things happen got his own reason....maybe after these happening, u realize sth new? praise our god ya~

nah.....tis time dun say no linked to ur topic oledi ya.....'pro' ppl talking style is like tat one.....dun complain so much lar... hehe~. =)

always there,
ivy

Garden of Zavier said...

thx for your encouragement ya!!! hahahaha... Actually all people shall encounter God's grace!
I'm so happy that you feel that God's presence in my blog.. THx!
is a good encouragement to me to keep move on! ^_^