Devotion "Unconcentrated"

约伯记 5:17-27

Today I suppose is read Pslams one...
Maybe illusion problem or tiredness after sport,I suppose flip over to Pslams book.
I read read read...... God talk to me much much more deep to inside my heart.
When I confirm what verse I had read.
It show me 约伯记 5:17-27
weird ya... is that God joke?

This verse talks about God love the person who He will disicpline.
He Dicispline and He Comfort again. 100% likes father, good father.
I feel the kind of "refuge"
God disicpline me and comfort me too.
and God wont dicispline and won't come back to us or dwell in us again.

God love, so He mentor and discipline.
God love, so He beat and cry in heart.

Recently I felt something burden or stress around me, and of course I still hold on to God Tightly. I believe God is everything, failure and victory belongs to Him too.
God show me His word through this chapter.
Even chaos, but I won't get hurt
Even enemy, but you will get well relationship with them.
Even is no water and no life, but He will save me and open the pathway.

Who is my God? my God is your creator.

God, I love you, I hold tight to you whenever whatever.
What can I say? I look like completely protected by You.
Just like a naive child keep smile all days.
But God, that's miracle although You protect me, but You give me wisdom and wise to deal with the world. How great are You. How great, How great......
God, discipline me with love, I will receive your discipline with love too...... ^_^

No comments: