Devotion "Proclaim"

Psalms 9:9-10

verse 9...God always and always is a releaseR
verse10... People who really know God, will depend to Him forever.

Many people treat God always sqaured us into a box. Can't do anything..
that is suckz men......
I really don't Understand, Why should those people talk bad about God but even no encounter Him before?!?!? hm......
I hope to know somebody that Always Ask Me about God and Know God more...
but because of Culture... they think God own their mind path!!!

Criticizing... Laughing.... Scolding..... Doubting....

totally Satan's appearance... hehehe

God release the way I don't know, So how I want to share?
I just can only keep praising God and worship Him.
If ask me to share, I will a...a....a....erm... let me think where to start first....

Because God's grace won't end and let us summarize so so easily...
That's really God God.... hahahhaa....
Depend to Him, no matter what happen... Depend... He will lead, and He understand.... :)

I love you, and who read this post also... I love you and God love you too.. ^_^

No comments: