Devotion "for you"

Pslams 9:20

For you, to know.....
verse 20 > Jeehovah, please let them awake and fear, let all the nations realize they just a "HUMAN".

this is my translate from chinese to english la...

God know we are human, but many human think they are "god" or "saint" or "magician"
I can only use suckz, and no other rude word only...

Bastard are always consider themself a human that intelligient then God...
not Pastor.. is Bastard.... ok?
hahahaha... please read carefully...

Let God be the one who guide us... Our intelligient? hn... i think... humble more important then intelligient man...

To you, although we have pride sometimes, but let us don't have pride against God, please...
and also Don't have pride to somebody, because God "belum" pride to you again...
Pride and Proud is different that I know...
Pride also ownself...
but Proud is because People so you can make good... "mean teamwork"
Let us Proud alwaysly.. ^_^

God love, He is good.. so good. Life is so beautiful that He proud of Us.... ^_^

God, please take my inner and outside pride now... I want your proud on me... I don't want my pride inside me... Give me some lesson that break my pride if can... come on...

No comments: