New Web Cam~~~



This is my New WEb Cam... Huiyo~~~~~~~~~~~ HAHAHA... Just playing around with the fun fliter of the Webcam, quiet nice la~ and the quality also not bad~

Ok.. devotion,

使徒行传 3:1-10

These verses mention Peter healed the person who were unable to walk by his feet.
And the person also known as Begger...

The begger asked Peter for give some money, this situation usually all the begger might do when saw someone pass by.

Peter said in verse 6...
"I don't have money, yet I can give you what I had."
Finally begger was healed by the Jesus name!

Wow, is that Peter so Great and Powerful? Anoited by Jesus and he could healed because he was the disciple of Jesus?
Answer: Yes...
....but how about us?.... aren't we also disciple of Jesus?

Holy spirit told me, about the verse 6...
Peter told the begger that he will give all things that he had, then what he gave was the healing with Jesus name. That exactly what Peter had and give all to the begger.

If I had a sickness of heart-attack and asking people to give me money to keep my life, IF someone tell me that he don't have much money to give but can heal me.
Wow... that's the great blessing from the person who heal me from the sickness of Heart attack.
More than gold, more than what he want to give.

Ok.... Straight forward...
God blessed us, so we can bless other people who need, bless with what we had.
Verse 9-10 talk about all people praise God for the people can walk again.

So imagine if now I can bless all people that What I had, mean all people are praising Jesus...
That's GOOD!!! I WANT TO BLESS PEOPLE, no matter in caring, talking, praying, teaching or else...
Let them praise God for what I bless, not praise me la...

God blessed us not only for us, but other purpose that we hard to recognize! Huahaha...
God is cool man...........

God, I pray that who else beg me for something or ask me for something, let me act like what Peter did, give all You blessed to me. Let them praise you for what they saw and encounter! I'm just a pipe for You! please raise me continous so that all people can praise You for what I had recieved from You and export again.... hehe.. like singapore, entreport.
In Jesus name, amen!

-END-

3 comments:

DizzyMe said...

jie her...ur pic so scary laaa..hehe..

Philip said...

... ur pic, so freaking scary.
but anyway, nice to see u again

大恒 said...

u knw who is me? hahaha...nice to meet u men...gud luck for the coming accout test..