使徒行传 chapter 1 to chapter 3

祈求,预备,等候,被充满,行动。

These scripture talk about the disciple gather together to have a prayer cooperately.

1St thing they did, was only keep praying to God
Although they saw Jesus lifted high to heaven, they don't know what to do yet still praying hard to God.

2nd They stand by and wait...
Because of the bad guy Judas, disciples need to choice again a member to become disciple, they quickly assign a people to become the position. Then, they pray and wait.
3rd, Holy spirit came
Holy spirit finally came and fullfil them with the grace of tongue speaking, all outside people were shock to saw that happened.

4th, afther that Peter start to preach
That is amazing that how good when preach with the grace of holy spirit, PETER made 3000 Disciples for Jesus.

Through this scripture I learn that whatever I want to plan someting, I must be pray and stand by then wait for the chance from God appear in his time given.

I knew that if I plan and do something without pray and stand by, I will lost and unsuccess to my destination! I encounter b4. hehehe....

So, God let me confirm and remind my vision again! Is time to pray and stand by!
Once the chance come no matter how many years later, I must can shot the target that I aimed with the grace of God given! "I won't rush for my all works now, for what He said to me."

God, I pray that what I had did that failure, Let it past through me, Please revival me again to walk to your path toward the vision You given to me! Let me pray always in deeply, stand by my appearance and the relationship with you all the time! I know you will call me to action in Your will... , May Your name be lifted high forever! In Jesus name, Amen

-END-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, Zavier. You can do it better. When reading the Word, challenge your thinking now and push yourself forward for more revelation. Don't limit yourself, so that you won't limit His work in your life. Yesssss.... Jia You..