Devotion

加拉太书 2:3-6

Paul face the conflict topic about "SUNAT", and finally Paul made his decision according to the Gospel. No matter what position we are, who are we, Paul won't change his decision because only the bible will be the true answer!

Today am I make my decision base on what people I face?
Or Am I make my choice base on bible teaching?

I need to think what things will make me "pride" and far against bible teaching.
I don't want to be like that, it is so stupid pride and lousy showy.
Sometimes because of my own image, and credibility cause me to make decision without based on bible talk.
It is shame when I think what I did, yiaks, like so awesome, actually only a cup without tea.

I admit sometimes I had pride myself, no matter through I think or I acted.
God please bless your mercy upon me, I willing to change my pride attitude to become more healthy in appearance for You and all around my people.
Pride kill me, no matter in Drum, Cel Leader, Design, Friends.
God, alert me when I pride again, and I may think what actual all things I have was from you at the start. Without YOU, what am I?

God please let my Talents be the bless for all people, members.
I decided to fixed my talents with a brand called "JESUS" hehehehehe...

God, I pray pride not in me, but Your glory always in me, I want to show Your glory, not my glory. No matter what position of people ask me or talk with me, God I will finally make my answer or respond even my decision based on Your bible teaching! for ever!

I'm in darkness but God.
I used to be in 0 but God.
Pride will remains the same but God.
I pray, God will impact my soul and change my flesh mind!
Hallelujah! In Jesus mighty name, AMEN!!!

-END-

No comments: