Devotion "Resources"

加拉太书 1:11-17

Paul mention the progress of how He become a preacher for christ!
He told us that not because of People educate Him become a "faith" preacher christian.
Also not because of encourage by some wisdom people.

Yet, He become what God what he become by God's will.
He preach and serve without any suggestion or through a meeting.
Here I recognize that what is the pure faith that belongs to JesuS Christ, Only found in Jesus.

Moreover, Paul was a problem maker for Jesus Christ before this happen. He is 100% anti-christ, Ugly Atheist.
But His testimonial about the revolution into believe in Christ was so so so impact til nowadays!

I like Paul's Appearance and Attitude.
Paul were so brave, was a leader before!
But because He found something TRUTH, "he is firm" He immediately throw away his task and all things! just GO! and PREACH the Gospel from God!

WOW! Good Attitude, Humble and Alert.
Example: We may change if we found the truth and the resource and the reason why we live.
We won't believe 100% if we dun get it right? Even Parent also
At the first, Paul was an anti-christ, but He change 100% when he know that Jesus really the GOD.

Today I want to write about "We believe JESUS, don't base on who taught us well, and build us, and because who believe HIM so I believe HIM too."

Paul know Jesus b4, but did not realized Him well.
IMPORTANT: Let us believe Jesus because we know well in JESUS.
I always taught my cel member, Don't focus on FRIENDS if attend to church.
FOCUS ON JESUS!!! THE KING!!!

So, How we know Him well?
Answer: READ, ASK, ASK, READ, ASK, Receive.

ASK: Ask for christian what is Jesus in a humble heart; Ask leader what Jesus can do in us: Ask what can we do for Him: Ask God to change your life. Ask and keep hang up with christian friends.
Read: bible.... and Testimonial Book.
Receive: Capture the Grace and Faith from God. "Don't forget to received Jesus into your life."


I saw my past when I read this verse, I also believe in God with my own, Not because friend in church, not because lady in church, not because my friend Receive so I do too.
I receive Him because I knew He is the answer to my life and future and past.
I called this kind of christian as "WARRIOR FOLLOWER"

Because warrior many wound, and hard to die.
So, the faith of this kind of christian will firm and still compare with other christian.
Will be more brave and speak louder for HIM then other person.

GOD! PRAY THAT 412 GROUP MEMBER ALL ALL ALL WILL BECOME A "WARRIOR FOLLOWER" , LET THEM GROW, DUN JUST FEED BY SHEPARD! GROW IN SPIRIT! OPEN THEIR EYES AND EARS! SPEAK TO THEM! GOD I PRAY! TOUCH THEIR HEART! LET THEM KNOW YOU WELL! LET THEM FIGHT FOR YOU, EVEN THE LAST BREATH, ALSO FIGHT FOR YOU! FOR YOUR GLORY, KINGDOM.

In Jesus name. Amen

-I did this cause I come to this world with nothing, But is Him give me freely, He love the undone person like me. I only can do this to thanks Him. Stay with him forever.

No comments: