Worship Team Practice

Today I'm so happy and excited about this Practice, it isn't same with other practice time.
This time of practice took us from 3pm-11pm.
No tired, No bored.
What we done i this Worship Team?
We have our new songs modified, even may not suitable for Praise and Worship.
We share when we having our meal.
Listen to Shirley about importance of devotion and speaking tongue everyday 15mins.

This journey or "camp", I learn and start use Bass Guitar to jam with our musician, I found that Bass are very essential in all kind of songs... "No bass No Apple fall from tree..."
Besides that, I brought my pillow "useless maybe" to worship team for my Bass Drum too, Not for sleep!
That's no choice for me to think and think how to upgrade the sound quality of the bass drum, I just simple throw a pillow inside it, and try to make the suspend Lousy bass decrease.
Found that useful, but still the same quality... Aiks..........................

We share our desired, what things we most hope to happen, and vision.
I shared about Life Quality of Teammate is the first key and highest priority.
1. No Shame
2. No Firmless
3. Every member will be the best member if they willing to sacrifice themselves for God then join to 412 worship team
4. 412 Worship team will be the main point of explosion in 412!

I also try to research the Sound System "so called" _PA_
I found that the hall speaker haven't bring the character of it yet. "mean the volume set, can't bring out the character or powerful of the Main Speakers."
And also recognize Sound system FX Equalizer weren't set in the proper way. treble too low, or bass too low. After some adjustment and Guan tian and Felix also can agree a little bit my adjustment. Found that the Bass Guitar bring life again, The Acoustic Guitar Rose from death again, and also Our vocals' voice able to shout the glory of God again! Thank Lord!

Last time I was though that the Hall speaker were already broken, but that isn't true for today to me, Actually the Speaker still work for the Hall! Praise God! Because of some adjustment not yet set in the suitable way last time.

In the other hand, I found something hurt in my heart when I step in Shalom Hall, where the place we 412 operate. I realized our hygiene in Shalom Hall was insufficient. Pray to God that Second Gunbang will hardwork a bit to clean the stuff up! If not, sure will become a "Store Hall"
really hurt when I found that... yet Thank God members were still enjoy in Praising God and Worshiping Him together! Amen... We still need to rise up our standard no matter in what sector. If I can be a cleaner in ministry for Shalom Hall, that's too great for me! No one will stop me if this ministry exist. I always pray to God that "Materials' Problems will never because of Financial Problems." If I able to gain money for my own, I must invest some of my income into Shalom Hall Materials section. This is also my calling from God. If except Uncle Edwin no one will do that. I'm the one waiting...

I pray for my Shalom hall from deep inside my heart, God please bring something "materials" useful to us, not only 412, but also Children's Church. We're passion for bring out our love through all the materials in Shalom Hall no matter is instrument or projector screen or the decoration in the Hall. God I believe, you pour out your spirit, same you also will bring in the materials we always pray for! God! Don't stop us to rise up our standard when our spiritual life keep enhance and step to another level! God! Holy Spirit touch our teammate to be more passionate to you, My Lord! Please! God I beg you, Don't let Shalom Hall become a Store Hall.
I don't want our place for worship and gather together become a Hall that no one will FULLY care. God, we're your children, we as human need a nice place to enjoy with you. We have enough God, but God please still keep bring in what we actually not enough no matter in physical or spiritual way, we need this for you Jesus, we need this for the youth and adult around our place. God, please touch leaders' heart. May your word and your spirit tell them that you want to tell. Shalom Hall, Glory Hall the same God, please...
In Jesus Name, Amen.



Through this camp/journey I start to know not just only in worship team, but the whole hall. Hope to know more about my Shalom Hall next time, or next camp. GAMBATEH

No comments: