Suggestion

Thank you for my Friend Charlotte Fong Jia Lerk for provided me some useful information about this Blog. She said that my blog was too blur for her to read enjoyly. hehehe...

K, I will try my best to MODIFY and CHANGE my blog in order to let you guys read or enjoy Smoothly... hahaha

How a? hm... maybe need some line break? or the font color/style? Background?
Yeah, is time to upgrade my blog also! thank friend!

I will give the best I could.

Give so comment about my blog design too! What also can suggest. Just don't say I am too handsome in this blog, so don't ever put my photo. "so cold..."

2 comments:

morganadraven said...

wow....u can spell my name! THANK YOU! lots of people cant! hahaha! yea... now i can read ur blog easily! hehe!

HEY! i luv ur background la... gah! making me so jealous! hehehe! can i employ u to do my blog?! mine looks sooo boring now...sobz!

put up ur 'rockstar' picture la! haha! thts my suggestion! kekeke! peace!

Garden of Zavier said...

memang busy kamu ini...-_- JK