Selamat Hari Raya

Today is the day of Hari Raya, most of Orang Melayu must be need no to work hard because they're in holiday. "I think some Orang Melayu were no different between in working day and Holiday." My own opinion.

I'm blur today when I woke up, I though I've late to college. And Ronald must be waiting for me for long time, because I always fetch him together attend to class. I though today our college got lesson, cause our college holidays were depend on "semenanjung malaysia's Tar College" Memang susah...

Phew, today actual is a holiday, If sure today have class for accounting, Wuasai, I must be attend to the class moody, cause I must be tired.

Ok, I will complete my things within 3 days, mean Wednesday.
1. Copy and Paste a Song for Drama about Jesus Christ Blood get rid off the sins.
2. Offering Share Prepare!
3. Copy a set of paper about the quantity of F2-2 members to my members.

Another things is I need to rush and complete two Task about Editing Video! This I aim for two weeks to complete it, I need to submit before 29/10!!!
1) VCR for Children Christmas about 30mins.
2) VCR for about Auntie Uncle thankful party. About 4-6mins ~~

I hope and pray these tasks won't make my college result get worst! I feel that these tasks were so challenge to me! At least got something to complete!

Selamat Hari Raya, Holiday to me is not for relax, but is for upgrade myself in doing things and serve God! I love It! When is my relax and free day? Answer: when I'm in the heaven.
Just Kidding la....

Actually everyday is my free day and time for relax, just depend how I arrange between me and my task. Holiday nothing to do? That's good time to upgrade and find my interest and hobby!
Holiday to me is sleep la... nothing else already if without upgrade myself.

Ok!!! Later Gonna Start my Drama Background Songs! Gambateh.
If someone you have some song or soundtrack like kind of Victory and Glory one, please send to me and suggest me. I would please to you. Belanja you pizza too...

K! Selamat Hari Raya, Ahamdulillah, Bismillah bulahan Bulahim. "pretend"

No comments: