Devotion 18/10 DAFIRST 

Today, through the meeting of disciple, Uncle Edwin decided to make a choice that everyone of us need to write down our Devotion everyday and submit to him every disciple meeting! Yo! Great!

I asked Uncle Edwin "Can I write my devotion in my blog and you search for it?"
He said "Yes, Just give me the Web Addresses"

Huiyo, How technology it is... hehehe... Ok now I start my First Opening Devotion.

历代志下 2: 1-18

This verse mention a non-Christian and person who worship many gods cooperate and help King of Soloman  build the Temple for God. The verse mention Soloman wrote the letter for agreement, and the details of resources. Wow, amazing... "the people who was non-Christian named 希兰"

I asked God is that normal to work with unbeliever to build your kingdom now?
When I kept read the verse, Holy spirit came and told me, "Be a Follower of Jesus Christ that unbeliever also will agree your God is real and strong." Then I immediately got the meaning of it.

Actually 希兰 knew King of David too, and knew that God gave King of David a Son of Wisdom (Soloman). "2: 11-12"

I learn that If we sure and truly worship our God from our inside out, unfortunately people who are believer or unbeliever will please to help you and ready to say yes to you. Why will it happen because I actually Worshiping a Good and Mighty and honor and lovely God! So they will ready to help us when we need. That's no problem to work with non-Christian! Just depend what works is it! "Don't too cin cai la, no selling drugs or illegal stuffs!"
"Who and How you think God is, determine what and how attitude you're."

I want to be like Soloman, work with unbeliever wisdomly, maybe can lead them to knowing God too!!!
Because of the great appearance of Soloman, 希兰 willing to help him to build the Temple of Worshiping God! How good in influence Soloman were!!!

God! You told us before that enemies will bow down to us, and will be the helpers to us too!
I want to Worship you and know You deeply! Because your grace had given us so beautifully!
You are exactly wisdom! Praise you!

I pray that when I'm building your kingdom or serving you, I want to influence others too! No matter in talking, sharing, playing, crazying, or crying. Please give me the grace! For your kingdom, for all people that need you! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I can use your grace not just around the Church, but outside the church!

-END-

No comments: