Devotion 23/10

例王纪上 10: 7-9

This verse talk about 示巴女王 jemput Soloman. And She throw some Difficult Question to let Soloman to solve it see whether Soloman were wisdomly or not. Finally Soloman solve it, and she acknowledge that Soloman was a Wisdom Person, and she said that Soloman was wisdom then what she though. And she praise Jehovah because of Soloman truly was a intelligient person!

Through 示巴女王's conversation with Soloman, I knew that our appearance and lifestyle were so important not just Glorify God or keep pure to God! But also can show to other people to let other also praise God!!!
Hm.. why these recently My devotion always talks about Life Style and Become light and salt... hm... maybe Holy Spirit want to do something in me!!! GOD if it is, please do it.

I want to be like Soloman, his name make 示巴女王 want to jemput him and try him. Try think if Abdullah Badawi want to jemput us just only to test us, HOW PROUD WE ARE...
But I'm not talking I will be so 骄傲 if I can la. This won't happen if humble not exist in our life.
Influence! To become a Strong Influence Follower for Christ! Where ever I step, I pray that God your love will pour and touch all around people.
I Pray that I can serve God with passionate, and Impact my churchmate who are already cold down and nothing to do! Even Pick up the rubbish also counted! Especially my Group member! Become a strong spiritual-man and serve God passionate.
Serve God Passionate not mean we need to so so so so so humble and only Obey obey obey!
We can always think something new that can glorify God!!!!!!
No bully! No position discriminate! GROW TOGETHER! WAR TOGETHER!
GOD! TEACH ME AND MY CEL GROUP LIKE HOW YOU DID TO JOSHUA!!!
In Jesus Name! AMEN!!!!!!

-END-

No comments: