Devotion "Delay"

列王纪上 11: 2-3

About wife... -_- How come holy spirit told me this kind of thing...
All verse I read just pass through, but when I read these verses, Holy spirit told me about the YIOK/YORK that stop me toward God and worship Him.
I think that Soloman's Wives must be so beauty full, all just like MISS LADY Beauty, Chinese, Eygpt, Isreal, Jerussalem, Sabah, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, America, Russian, German, All the beauty come for be wife of Soloman, HOW GREAT IS THAT! I ALSO WANT.
But Holy spirit told me. THESE WIVES STOP SOLOMAN TOWARD GOD.

I immediately Wake toward these SO SO SO GREAT Thing "to me""Beauty"
I learn that we chase our need and our vision or establish our mission for whole year, that's good. Yet make sure don't let those thing stop me toward GOD!!!!!! GOD!!! I admit that Sometime I chase something til forgot your Name. No matter inside Church or outside, but thanks GOD that everytime I forgot your name, then you must pijit my telinga. Hm! THX!
YUAN LAI!!! Our Vision also will stop us toward God's kingdom, eyer, so dangerous de o!

Father God I pray that no matter the vision from church or outside the church, please let me back to your will and path if I forgot you. I need your comfort and your word. I acknowledge that no matter what i Established, IF without you, my heart will be only zero but nothing in the end, God I don't want like this kind of feeling! SO HATE this feeling. I pray in my drum, cel's leader, Clip advertisement maker, Author of Drama, camera man or Preacher. Please, let me stand on your word and not just focus on praise and point GOOD by people! Holy Spirit enlight my heart and eye, ears. Let me hear your voice, no matter pride inside me or pride coming in me. May your will always progress in my life! only you. In Jesus name, Amen!

Please pray for my tasks, Pray that I can have much time and will no affect my Study.
I do many task for Xmas, Because I want to capture the heart of all non-christian for God's Kingdom, let them know what is Church.

No comments: