罗马书 8:1-17 Devotion 19/10

Firstly, Sea doesn't exist bird, Sky doesn't exist SeaFood!
Make Sense huh!?

8.20pm-9.00pm
Today in Worship team I kena Burn by holyspirit, when Sister Kathy call musician come out for pray She said will have a fire pour down tonight , I clearly know I wanted to shout out the "HOT" in my body, My stomach had an earthshake. I shout until look like evil spirit in me. Actually i think Holy Spirit Burn me in the other hand also bring something not please God out from my body, Stress, and invisible stress.

When I shouted, I felt like many car hit me, can't control to pretend calm. How am I gonna explain the feeling.. hmm... I Feel, I hear, I maybe see... That time Kathy Jie also share about the three things, Feel Hear See.
Holy Spirit told me, 很好,干净了,什么都没有,只有上帝的心在你里面。
God remind me again and install again the Software of Soloman. The Software of David in my spirit. Worship Him and Do for Him only! Build the Temple!
Then suddenly Kathy jie and dunno who lay hand on me and Rid off my spirit of stressful in my stomach, wuasai, so hot and earthshake! I macam kena locked. Explosion can't tahan. I just know how to shout la.
Don't know how, I so comfort and I felt something covering me macam some brand good TILAM that made by 100%cotton de lay on me. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUA!!!!!!!
I feel so love! Hey! LOVE E! Comfort e! Actually I woke from shout, but I didn't want to wake, so comfortable!

When I come back and devotion, this chapter and verse told me, no holy spirit when u obey flesh desired. I got the answer, God grabbed whole my unpleased thing away, hey, that Feeling when I shouted were so "tired", Holy Spirit FORCE GRABBED all my darkness spirit! Just like a theif steal a woman necklace like that fast o! NO SIGNAL, NO INFORM, Just Grabbed.

Now I felt something happen, and one thing really happen was I'm so comfort now, no stress, but only the problem waiting me to solve it only!
PRAY THAT GOD WILL BURN YOU TOO!!! I Been Burned just like a dog.
Why God did this to me? I really know myself why He did this to me, Because I pray to God before, "God, I don't want get rid all my darkness in life by myself, please get rid off by urself"
God told me" SURE?"
ME: "Yes, waiting"
- Don't simple pray, sure will happen what you pray, If God allow, Thus, Don;t simple Pray.-
Is this a funny experience for me? I ask God, and God really give me what I told him before.
Tu La.. TEST GOD! TU LA!!! hahaha....

what i learn, I learnt No holy spirit in Flesh desire. But Holy Spirit Exist when Flesh desire in number two. I totally unstressful eh.... WHAT THING MAKE ME STRESSFUL? dun tell you. Private.

God, If I do wrong again, BURN ME GRAB ME AGAIN!!!
I want your presence and your heal better then live in darkness and stress.
God, Burn my friends too! LET THEM EXPERIENCE!!!

Secondly, I learn don;t simple Pray, for me, I pray what, God give what... Don't know why.
And for you, I will not pray something that so useless, E.g Money drop from sky, or Car drop from sky or my result fail to pass. Because I know my God will not do that to me. So I pray something that God will please.
BUT HOW I KNOW HE WILL BURN ME wOw!!!

-Kathy jie said I look nearly LOONG liao when Holy Spirit poured down on me.- Is that true?

I need Grace, Need to know more God, and need to know how to Pray to God.
No Holy Spirit Dwell when Flesh desire control you.
Before this, I see something happen around me, then now God burn me lagi... HOHOHOHOHO, come on Goliah.

K! -END- "Keep passion for God stuff and God flow! Come Together Search For it! You Search You Found, Cause God are naugthy but Merciful! ^_^!!!

No comments: