例王纪上 8:64

This verse mention about insufficient space for the people to make offering in the offering's plate.
Then they force to make their offering at the front of temple.

Is a good situation o bad situation?

Today I acknowledge something from this verse, about the thinking of Tradisional! Huiyo...

Sometimes I have some tradisional mindset that I don't realize. Example, Love exist when you give more and scarifice more to God. Secondly, Senior Pastor is the most graceful person upon to God's hand.

This verse confirm that believe in Jesus, no such things as Tradisional.
Because we believe God that God is alive and intelligient wisdom.

Sometimes I'm sad for those tradisional church and tradisional christian.

Their "Offering Plate" were already not enough space, but they still want to wait for the "SPACE" to make offering, they will tell theirself that if offering was not in the offering plate, God will not please.
We know our God see into our heart! AMEN!

God will not ANGRY because we make an offering that not perfect but is our best to him.
God will please it if we do that!

I must upgrade my bible knowledge for my life preaching! No matter who else need my encourage I will say the word of God to him! The Truth!
And decide to have a bible study in my college! GOD PLEASE LEAD ME!
And start to focus my quantity of member F2-2.
Is that to let explosion come in! AMEN

Pray that God will continue rise up my spiritual faith for Him! Don't let the action lead my faith! Never exist in my life!!! God help me to increase my Cel Group member no matter in quality or quantity! F2-2 FOR THE BEST TALENT MEMBERS ^_^ yeah.
Cannot reject that My cel group all "art" people, quiet and dramatic or musician. hehe...
Quality isn't? proud for them! JIA YOU!!! NO TRADISIONAL THINKING!!!

Sleep lu, tomorrow study!
Task haven't complete are
1. Children Church's advert clips
2. Drama backgroud sound
3. Chinese Drama Rap Song for Xmas
4. Find some beautiful "flora and fauna" place for capture for Xmas.
- please suggest me if you know where KK's place have some good scenes for me one. Thx ya!
Flora And Fauna needed.

Thanks!
-END-

No comments: