例王纪上 8:1-11 Devotion

When i read pass these Verses, Holy Spirit teach me something about Inside Our Heart.

This chapter mention Take the HOLY BOX into the temple of SOLOMAN that just build.
At verse 10-11
It told us that the Glory of God poured down with cloud, even priest which they were working also fell down under the Presence of God's Glory! How great was that! A temple that God pleased.

As we know, In Old testimonial, Temple was a place for worship and a place for offering too.
But now, in New testimonial, Jesus came and go, Temple already = our body.
Our body is the place that God Dwell in, God live in us.

Holy Spirit have a question for me, " What BOX your priest carried to your heart?"
A Holy Box, Or A Unknown Box?
I pray that God please let me know whether that inside my heart got unknown Box or not, I don't want useless and meaningless box deep inside my body, my temple. I WANT HOLY BOX!
HOly Box Bring down the presence of God! GOD's Glory!!! Wow!!! How nice!
Imagine all people make an offering in your life, your temple! ^_^ and the amount are unlimited.
If my heart had an unknown box, sure not God's Glory! Then we will try our best to carry more unknown box into our heart, cause we recognize that no body want to make an offering to our heart, Make an Offering in your temple mean "respect", "small Jesus in you", "Different"

When we know that we're not enough, we will start find something can fulfill us, talking with rude word, do something meaningless, make something SPECIAL...
All these for one reason. >>> "I WANT PEOPLE FOCUS ON ME"

I pray that God please correct my path if I have the mindset that I need people praise and puji more then you. Please Correct me! I need y0u, All i need is you, No one can satisfy me!
We need comfort by friends, we need friends' care, and help. But don't let these take the position of God in our temple "Spirit".

God... Train me to be humble not because I'm a religious man. Yet for your kingdom come! No other reason for me to being humble except you. God I love you!
Let your Glory always poured down on me so I can always satisfy without carry those unknown box into my heart!!! Hallelujah, God you reign!

Fact: I have my result back, one fail, that was Business Statistic.
Sad must existed in my heart, but I know the deep deep in my heart is who, so, Thx God that I can calm down and think for your willingness. God, please help me to study B.S for the resit test, for prevent me can't graduat! Exercises I need. Please let me easily know the solving when I'm practicing it, Amen...

No anger and hopeless in me, cause my "TEMPLE" only import Holy Box!
Uiseh......

-END-

No comments: