Viva, My Mother's New Car

As you all know my mother just purchased a new car called "Viva", It is so beautiful and color look nice then any other car!

Today 21-9-2007 (the car Purchased nearly one month only)

My car crash, but Thanks God, not a big deal, In front of the bonnet crashed already. But the light didn't break, and the car number still ok to use~!
hahahaha
My weird ! And it's confirm me that Perodua are so so lembap,
When i hit the car (like Hilux those kind of car) , His car didn't cause anything, but mine one, just like had a terrible accident!!! HOW COME MALAYSIA!!!

My mother will kill me when she come back from Kuala Lumpur.
Haiya, susah betul...
When i come back house, decided to take rest from a drama meeting, when i open my room's door, my heart really so tired and need to get a nap, suddenly i saw a two uncle sit at there, so funny they said.
" 哈!嘉禾,我们又来 kacau 你一晚了!"
Wua... Is good that God train me like this. Hahahahaha
The uncle always come house sleep one, actually with his wife one, now this time He not with his wife, he is with his friend o.
You know how my Mother prevent them always come my house sleep? My mum lie them with telling them i have Girlfriend already, and my Girlfriend will come my house sleep sometimes one, so will be uneasy to them to come disturb! HOW GENG IS MY MUM LIE!
Haiya, Fuk Sui Nan Shou... hahaha...

Now need to Pray is God will turn the situation up side down la...
May the insurance can decrease my family anger to me... -_- haiya.. really no way to Go...

Pray for me please, about the car, the anger, and The Uncle please dun always come to borrow my room liao! hehehe

Actually, thx God for everything, my emotion still firm e, even happened these. Because now i'm feeling not well ba, so got a bit tired lo...
Pray, for the mountain can be move!
Thanks for everyone!

No comments: