Religious Facts Problem

I need to be Baptist in order to be a good christian.
Only Pastor can share and preach to people.
Only Senior Pastor can lay hand on people head.
Only Senior Pastor can baptist other christian.
Pray must be formal style.
Pray must be keep two hand together and close it tightly to be more 灵.
I can either choice Jesus or "4 + mo ni" in a time.
I attend to this church, cause this church have God
I pray in church, because God in church.
What i pray, God will give me directly.
If God love us, why He don't shut Satan up to hell.
If God love us, why we still under pressure? violence? war?
If God love us, why all negative happens in me?
God love you, not me.
God are murderer.
God kill other religious
God hate other religious
God can not solve my finance problem.
God can not save my life.
God are far from us.
God create sins to let us enter to hell.
Satan greater then God.
Jesus Christ death not because me.
Jesus Christ death just for christian
I'm revolution.
I'm monkey.
I'm who I'm.
Jesus Christ does not exist in this world.
Jesus Christ is liar.
Jesus Christ died and writer make the story different.
Bible were man being.
Judas is God.
No God, New Age.
No God, Myself
No God, Money is everything.
To serve God more to gain more bless.
I don't know how to pray, so I can not be a christian.
Christian cannot 拜拜
Christian cannot enter to entretainment place.
Christian cannot show up the sign of satan or worldly signal.
Worship more God, so that God love me more.
You talkless, you don't love God.
You not friendly, God don't love you.
Offer and Tithing let God bless me more.
I come church for gain more bless, learn more indepedent.
Church only for oldest.
Church must be poor.
Church must be put all cross and Jesus idol.
Church can not shout.
Church can not be noisy.
Church must be holy silent.
No speaking tongue.
No prophetic.
No pray loudly.
No social.
Before enter church, need to clean our hand and feet.
Before enter church, need to kiss and touch Jesus feet.
-endless-

No comments: