Some problem that I just found in me!!!

As a human we know our look determine our identify
and our image also! determine "how people remember our face"
Not just only name they need to remember but also the image and look.

Today I'm not going to talk about those identify or image look...
I just want to ask something...
Is that i botak make so weird or can't accept?
lolz!
I found many friend that not seen in the age told me about my hair style after I change to botak!
How come a... I botak nearly 1 month lo... but now i just realize it.
Many my friend get shock when they saw me... some dunno what to say, some said "ARE YOU OK?"

First thing first, I botak not mean I masuk buddha ok? hahaha... I'm not a monk, and will never be monk "cause monk are bored and meaningless"
Secondly, Many people say "Boys cut hair, because stressful in something!"
hm.. this statement i might accept la,yet not all! LOLZ.. cause many schoolwork make worry!
Thirdly, I botak because "REFRESH" hey guys! I'm bored with classic kedai, what Johnny, Malvin, or Kent bla bla bla... All now haircut style almost the same.. so bored la!!! Dye hair cost me money! Why stop to be botak seng? hahaha

Hey, Guess what, botak are more look handsome and smart then those "classic haircut"
more Energetic! sure o! Moreover, no need to cope my hair after sleep! "when late, rush"
Many people can judge you "you're late" but mine one cannot, cause My hair can't tell them!
hohohoho!!!

Botak need no to wash with Pantene, Rejoice, head and shoulder bla bla...
You know what? last time I'm crazy for these brand, but now, I use dettol.... Handsome e... ^_^

No itchy, no Klamomore "kulut kepala"
No smelly hair, No TASIKIT "mean my hair won't mess up until cannot susun"

So, I'm now botak! ya la i admit that when I'm botak I'm not liang zai anymore.. "I need encourage and comfort"
But it is good when I'm not liangzai, so that I can find some girl that really will still friend with me even I'm not LIANGZAI!
"hehe, actually I'm finding girl now, "... HOH!!!! HOH!!!! SORRY JOKE!!! NOT!!!! JOKE!!!!
Just Kidding la... hehehe

For sure if want to be my GIRL, will be suffer rather then kill me.

Kkk.. botak statement for me, finish !!!
Stop here! See ya! Fufui.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now u botak meh?? why didn't post some photo up?? But for sure, all hairstyle suit u wat?? or, i use to all ur hairstyle d?? lol..nyway, don worry..Surface doesn't a matter..most important is ur pure heart~ :P

Garden of Zavier said...

actually i knew about surface already de.. uiseh.. haha
anyway~ thx you for encourage! hahaha

Anonymous said...

Eh..Seriously, u really good looking eh..many of my friends said that u looks great..and i din lie oh..~

Garden of Zavier said...

Eyer.... Dun make syok me e...
people will shy de wow...
tell me which one? i will spend him her drinks, and u can get some commission also.. "chinese teh ping"
lolz... jk

Anonymous said...

Wah..u so stingy meh..only chinese tea..at least also milo ping mah~ lol!! Got la..some of my frens~ hehehe..

Olivia said...

I was shocked too, hehe, but u looks okay la, really