Finally I complete

Wow! Finally I completed my drama soundtrack dance...
Easy to have the song put hard to choice la..
Why easy?
Because I use "The Perfect World" background music for my idea..
Evil and Holy song.. hahah
mention the Sin against people and Wash away by Jesus blood..
Quiet good if plug this two background music to the drama and combine with dancer..
uiyo.. langsung pure modern dance... all white and all black.. hahaha

Ok la.. temporarily unstress a little bit... but need to do many thing lagi next week... haiya... Help
Busy buy happy and worth to God, what to do? Syok la!

december 8th open school lo...

Ya, for your guys information, My chinese Shepard song tidak kena approve, cause no meaning.. hahahaha... need to compose another lagi maybe....
or maybe they will re-approve? Oh God, please...
if not, need to think the lyrics lagi... For sure, chinese lyrics sure so hard to compose until bring the smell or meaning come out.. sure hard....
English , luan luan Ngap also can bring out liao... Mau lit ...

K la... Pray for my health! Many people sick around me
I already recovered la... Please Pray for me dun trap into unhealthy lagi..!!!
So terrible horror.... when i Sick, I become thin and liang zai liao...
U know how horrible is that hah!!! Become thin and liang zai o.. I DUN WANT!!!
^_^.... jk

No comments: