Good Missunderstanding to Me..

Hahaha, when I finish busy my all composing, Guan Tian message me with sms said that want go Tanjung Aru for a drink or not, then I said, Ok no problem if he come to fetch me... hahaha...

when I prepare myself for it, then Guan Tian sent a message to me said that...
FAST! ANNIE ON THE WAY!!!

So I quickly go down and wait....
past 10 min like that...
I start switch on my Tv sambil wait la..
Mana tau....
I watch the ending of the movie liao
Annie still haven't come yet~~

Then I start thinking is that I too busy til I blur and hear wrong? then I make a phone call to Guan Tian,,,
Mana tau Guan Tian said, "Annie beside me e... "
LOLz/... hahahahahhahaa

Finally I know that Guan Tian said, Annie is on the way to tanjung aru, NOT MY HOME...
hahaha.. what a misstake is that...

Actually our communication between each of other need to train one.. hahaha
K.. i learnt a lesson that Need to train my hearing in different people.. hahaha

Thx God for that!!! Now I sit here and do nothing... hahaha
Next time la, Next tanjung lagi!

1 comment:

Philip said...

yea, theres always a mis-communication btw ppl. no worries, it usual