撒旦,小心你的头 - 嘉禾

Wow... I compose a simple rap song again!!! hahaha
this song mention critizing satan de...

I write this song and try to show us what can christian do actually,
to me la.. we can praise and worship God
in the other hand, we can step Satan as long we can in Jesus name! hahaha

The lyrics I completed yesterday midnight, then I get to sleep til 2.00pm
then I compose the beat and finally complete the whole vocal!
wow... so much fun la... although holiday nothing to do, but is meaningful to me for composing song for christ!
This song i will post it to my blog!!! cause no authority block! hehehe
Hope your guys like it, if got something suggestion or opinion, simply tell me! ^_^

Thx God, Pray more Pray more!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jia Her..~ Wah..u know how to compose song??i got listen to it d..hahaha! is unique..keep it up ur good job, k..miss u alot.. Take care

Garden of Zavier said...

hahaha! thank you! because now holiday ba.. so when free I compose song lo..! thanks for enjoy! next time u back we compose together a! ^_^

Anonymous said...

Yeap..no problem.. mayb we can go sing at k-box..lol~ Anyway, i enjoying while reading ur blog..
is funny and owez with something interesting..especially those journey and trip u having..lol~

Garden of Zavier said...

thx thx... come back if can... haha