Encouragement

Today saturday night 11.13pm "dun see the post time, wrong de.."

In youth, all you know I'm the one of cel group leader in F-group.

When Finish, 412 PWR all member will have a good moment for sharing and pray together in group according to their own cel group...

We did disgusted about the lack and "yiok" that stop as for Gospeling...
We found our problem..
1. Shame
2. Scare
3. Not Confident
4. Don't know what to share
5. Gospeling nearly speak in tongue "mean we also dunno say what"
6. hurt of Rejection

We as human that we must have our inner problem with that...
I start to share to them that I also face exactly the same problem when Gospeling...
I'm not Jay Chou ok? I'm just a normal guy...

We scare cause we didn't know and not progress well about the "4 spiritual law"(4sl) which was/is the GCC weapon for gospeling..
I suggest them turn the method into Lifestyle, plug the 4sl into our life and show to all without speak one word... That is quiet difficult and art..

To me, I suggest make a good close relationship between one and each other...
then slowly share 4sl to him/her that we want to..
"risk" = Don't too close, they will treat it like joke.
k,
Nextly
When the meeting was over, Kelvin Pang told me and encourage me, wow. . that was great to me that my member also will encourage me, Good feeling huh...
Because I'm quiet "biasa" for leader that encourage me and comfort me this and that... "hehe"
Imagine how great was that if your lamb "member" encourage and priase you... Hey.. nice e!
Beside that, also mean my lamb grow up and know how to encourage... big encouragement to me, Keep IT Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually to me, I need more member encourage rather then leader.
Cause leader need to give us hope, no matter we wrong or right to prevent we stop grow.
YET! Member only encourage when that's fact, they won't encourage us and comfort us when we wrong, because they don't know! :P

I need the (true truth fact unlie unplug unfliter un-rethink un-cover un-remotivate)'s encouragement..
Wow... That's great for me, thanks you Kelvin Pang my future decided leader.

Pure Encouragement bring Pure Fulfillment
Biasa Encouragement bring Doubtful

I need sleep liao..tomorrow need serve for drum again!
GOD ENCOURAGEMENT WITH YOUR PATH!!!

"This post not mean If i dun have member encourage I will quit my lifestyle as follower of Jesus, because my basement was/is Jesus only.

No comments: