Successful revenge to Uncomplete

Actually many things need to do was already nearly complete
But because lack of time, resources and approval.
Some stuff we nearly complete but need to rearrange again. Yet, so good la, cause can rise up from good to better.

About the Chorma Key, is horrible Funny.
Chorma Key common use Green background and Blue background for each clips so that can change the background without effect the person or thing i need.
BUT, I though white background was ok to me to edit with Chorma Key.
GUESS WHAT!!! When i edit with white background, all the character face gone!!!
LOLZ...... haiya..... Now the clips still haven't finish, Script need rearrange lagi!!!
Picture of drama haven't get... :(
8/10 I will start my 2nd terms, haiya.. so worry cannot complete my stuff..

The big worry to me is the rap song i composed. English who gonna rap it? I worry the character cannot remember the lyrics, even I composed also cannot remember well. Sure need to learn it and remember it seirously , beat included.

About the Chinese Rap... Haiya.... kena rejected and I totally have no idea with it already.
Cause many stuff I'm worrying, and the date of 21/12 is coming nearly soon...
Aya, My appointment and time management need to upgrade from 1.5 to 2.0 version already.

Stressful is ok la... Because got strength from heaven ma.
Flexible, and Brainstorm turbo horsepower.

Pray for me that God can provide me some wisdom and knowledge to complete all the weird or normal stuff!!! Please Pray for me, I need prayer!
Thank you, see you in 21/12

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey... dont tell me the song playing in ur blog is ur rap in chinese ar... Wow! I will be totally shocked! u really creat a song, geng

Olivia said...

u rap in ur song? it's geng, u creat a song & u rap it.. hmm.. im wordless

Garden of Zavier said...

No.. The Song playing in my blog is just for play play de... I compose the chinese and english rap cannot post in my blog first. Cause already got Copyrighted la... See la, After 21/12/2007 I will try to post it out... Yo Man

Olivia said...

Oic... Go for it zavier!! Keep it up. I cant wait

Garden of Zavier said...

OK me too..!