Privilege!!!

In my Christianity journey with God, there is one pastor that enlighten, open-up, and taught me about what it's mean to be a christian that ought to be by according to Bible.

The pastor bring bible come really alive to me, into my life, and my though-ability.

Remember there was time that Christian do not touch Harry Potter production? Remember when there was the time do not listen to music that produced by celebrities? Remember when there was the time christian do not wear trendy attire?

And yupe, I believe many christian understand these things.

I very idolize this pastor so much, because he is the one that not only bring bible come alive, yet he show us bible word-by-word that christian should no focus on these things but to really live with God in freedom and glory to glory.

He is none other then Pastor Kong Hee, CHC senior pastor + founder.

And there was a time as well, when I listen to his cd sermon, or youtube sermon, saw and listen to the way he preach the Word mighty, praise and worship God so vibrantly.

In midst I though to myself, what if a day, I can serve God as drummer in Pastor Kong Hee service. I will be die with no complaint seriously. What if I got the chance to see Pastor Kong Hee's back when in midst service, it will be miracle and impossible scenery.

Guess what, yesterday and today I been blessed with massive privilege to serve as drummer in Pastor Kong Hee's service, 2 days!!!

The feeling was like, I'm heading to war with a legend war-leader that everybody know, and no one get the chance easily to war with the legend warrior. When the legend warrior roar, all enemies fells apart and tremble, and me and all the winning group stepping the enemies head and chanting victory.
It just not everybody can had such dream come to true.

I need to brag it, cause this will be my life achievement not only in my ministry journey or church-life, but it will be my "life" achievement. True say, if you let me choice Jay Chow or Pastor Kong Hee to take picture or fellowship with, I indeed will jump to Pastor Kong Hee and hug him first before you offer the option.

I will tell Jesus I serve as drummer boy if I meet Jesus one day in the heaven.

Pastor Kong Hee is the major pastor that bring revival and raise the young-generation for God's kingdom. What else I can say, I have the privilege to serve Pastor Kong Hee with my little talent.

More than enough I should say, and these experience I truly will share to my children when times come. I serve the man of God!!!

God, you watched me right? the time when I thought to myself "naively".
People sure will laugh if that time I the thought to just anybody.

But God, I admit myself I'm not perfect at all all all. God you raise me, enlighten my, brew me with your plan in me.

God, let's get your job done in me anytime, I'm always open to you no matter what situation I'm in.

By the way, really looking forward like what pastor said publicly, pastor might bring his chc team to here GCC and serve God and bless the people!!! Of course, it will be great if the team allow us to gel-up and join them to worship God with congregation! Wohoooo!

God, you are watching right, hehehehehehe... and Amen!

:D Privilege, God I love You!
 

No comments: