Know Yourself First Before Know to Judge.

In KL's environment, including the boundaries and network of churches and relatives.
Although the advancement and technology are far beyond many states domestically.

However, don't know is the fault of hi-tech environment or the polluted sky.
People including me become so judgmental to every single things, verbally or silently.

But, somethings come to my mind, don't judge but challenge myself to figure out WHY.
After through hard-time and learn, I surrender myself and chose to complaint to God instead of throwing rubbish to myself.

Surprisingly, when I complaint to God, I not only become more satisfy "tired", but there really is the answer spiritually and physically afterward.

Friends, if no one listen to your heart, please complaint to God instead of becoming a fool, forcing to become a big-heart hypocrite professional.

Complaint to God, God is not a politician, He will not listen to you because you can benefit Him.
Come oN!!! Fear God, Talk to Him!

No comments: