2011 Recently

Finally I'm now at Cheras Taman Connaught again.

It was so good that I can meet with my family for 2 months half. I gained weight and learnt so much useful things from my sister's business.

The most high rate of my meals in hometown was Bak Kut Teh, different brand different street!
Hahahahaa

So nice, So Nice...
heading back to GCC is the wonderful things as well, changes are in the house! hahaha...
Man, Pastor William preaching is still the best, best meal for my spiritual man! Thanks God for that.

I able to helped up my sister by staying at outlet to kacao kacao and cari hal-hal.
Not bad, for me, I really proud of myself can learn things that I though I could never learn!

Well, back to Cheras now, sitting here typing, good things that my family blessed/subsidize me about 85% for me to purchase a new laptop, and my first owned laptop as well!
Why first ? long story with Lee Ivy.

This Semester will be facing the true giants of my academic journey. IPA & IPB, COOP.
Yet, flesh tak boleh, I can pray! And God really lead me from no way, to one way focus! :)

New year New resolution, continue to excel, carry the God's heart to do things! :) Continue to learn more about God as well! No matter in devotion, communication or reading words.

I really need God in my life, no God, I won't be able to survive in my study although some relative laugh me and said, your father is rich.

Ya, he is, but not me yet.

I pray to God, 2011, will be a good and learning year, learn to interact and also do things well. And keep in touch with God, focus the God's will for me. Hallelujah! :D


A Man walking down the vallley,
Bed laying down and pillows are ready.

Asking the Man to take a rest,
to smell and enjoy the flowers around it.

Yet the Sun no longer young,
the Man know the comfort will be fade.

After the Sun gone.

No comments: