Tsy ShiYou Party + Assignment Pop-up!



Today just have a house-dedication by Tsy Shiyou's family!
This is my first 'party' in Kota Kinabalu since I came back from Cheras!
I was so appreciate and precious about the moment friends, brothers and sisters gather together to fellowship with one another! Was good, Was really Good!!!

Indeed, we did praise and worship God, Pastor Richard shared the words to us, (we are the owner of the house, but deeply we know, God prepared it for us!)

All Foods for me, is all the best since I step into Kota Kinabalu, HOW GOOD when everyday I can have good meals, good good meals!!! :~)

Is was so blessed by God, and my brother ShiYou, we fellowship, and we play interactive games! HAHAHAHA!!!

I learn the important of appreciate and precious the fellowship, and not to stick onto the laptop or stay with few friends at up-stair of the house. Man, January 5th is getting closer, I MUST APPRECIATE ALLLLL the things I'm doing now, enjoy with, busy with, wonder with, and talk with! :~)

On the other hands,
After visited ShiYou house, WOW! It was truly amazing house that God blessed them. Good decoration, Good design, Good lighting and also Good family members!
A though came through my mind, what to put on the S&S Seafood Enterprise? I mean wall portrait or wallpaper that regarded to seafood, or humor seafood with an old man holding it, monotone or black and white picture! GOOD EH!! :D

Pray to God that bless me have knowledge and ideas that can come out a good and beautifully meaningful picture that can post on the wall of S&S Seafood Enterprise! Make customers and ourselves satisfaction achieve the most highest BEST! :)
Glorify His Name! :D Wohooo!!!


God is leading me through the journey! I got the chance to learn about seafood's knowledge! And also how to run retailer shop, tricks of communicate with customers and also managing cash machine, writing receipts, and packaging! Woho... tough, but it is a privilege to me! Really!

Pray to God that allow me to gain more and more knowledge and wisdom about what I learnt, hence in the future, after I come back permanently, I won't consider as freshman in this industry! GOD!!! Guide Me! :O


Okay, is that to sleep! Tomorrow need to open S&S Seafood Enterprise again! :)

"You may predict that I will imbalance church-time and business, NOPE, I know what source lead my family into today."

Backslide is not for me, I'm not only the servant of God.


Good Day To You!!! :)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam valium to buy - diazepam valium gaba

Anonymous said...

buy xanax cheap xanax + mastercard - xanax increased anxiety

Anonymous said...

buy ativan lorazepam 1mg flying - best place buy ativan

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem zolpidem tartrate description - zolpidem er cr

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam used opiate withdrawal - diazepam dosage levels

Anonymous said...

generic ativan ativan no prescription - ativan for alcohol hangover

Anonymous said...

order xanax street value xanax 1mg - xanax bars price street

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam side effects for diazepam for dogs - how long will 10mg diazepam last

Anonymous said...

buy ativan ativan valium - ativan dosis

Anonymous said...

buy generic soma soma 10 panel drug screen - soma drug action

Anonymous said...

buy somas symptoms of carisoprodol overdose - soma drug class florida

Anonymous said...

generic diazepam valium type of drug - where to buy valium

Anonymous said...

diazepam online valium effects last how long - buy valium usa

Anonymous said...

cheap generic soma side effects from carisoprodol 350 - carisoprodol with oxycodone

Anonymous said...

ambien online no prescription dosage for ambien cr - ambien cr kaiser

Anonymous said...

soma online buy soma us pharmacy - soma medication website