Top rank game in Cheras.

Wow, cannot be imagine that in Cheras also got friends that can crazy about game together!
We do really have a specific group to play only a specific strategy game, it was great and is healthy. :) but for finance control, will need to consider much la, here we usually play around 2hour and 30mins. Fun times... relax time and socialize time~ ^_^

Below is the game!!!

This game call C & C general, zero hour. Which I think i played it accidentally when I'm at Sabah like 20 to 21 years old, that time only play campaign!
Now I re-catch up this game again, kind like forgot everything when I touch it... huahahaha..

For me this is not only to play game and have fun, but can also enhance the relationship and belongs with friends, guess what, all the players are my cell group's member in Cheras! lolz.
Moreover, we can observe and discover each others' real behavior while playing haha...

Hence I pray God for appreciation due to I able to meet my cell group friends' topic no matter in what... Keep on praying about my language skill in English! even Manglish! :) Wow, lots of challenge!

"Game are good, but not overwhelm."

No comments: