Psalms 4 < creativity

This verses was a worship songs from King David to the Worship Leader.
King David's song so realms, and "so fact"

Most of people will be unfaithful to God. If God don't answer the prayer.
But King David still remain faithful to God. No matter in rush, trouble or forced.
From this verse i learn that worship Song not only write for worship, but also include our desire, our emotion, our problem and our hope serta encouragement for each other...
This chapter 4 totally was a song, but I'm strange for it, how come a worship Song can express such a way.
Maybe next time I can compose a heavy metal genre and the lyrics all look like Chapter 4.

I think David's song was always belongs to personal one. Because too express in individual.
So mean that, we can sing to Our God no matter how good or worst the lyrics is, even no instrument also ok...
This song so hard to analysis it into what gategory la...
Love song? Shout for freedom? Encouragement? or Sad Song?

Song that God want us to sing can encourage us, langsung miracle, song is a powerful weapon to change our concept... So why God created it. ^_^
I love song very much.

This recently day I can't sleep well, but when I read pslams 4:7-8 I been comforted.
So touch and peaceful to me.
It said, God let us sleep well, no matter how stress...
How God let us sleep well?
First we must trust God, belongs to God always.
Although I always not steady, so fear and worry. But is God let me firm.

God, please be my armor always. Because sometimes I'm naugthy and dumb then go someway else that got many bullet shooting. I need you, please always beside me. I know you always beside me, but please let me know you beside me alwaysly... I need your encouragement.
I love you, what I do, I think for You.
In Jesus name. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zavier,
You can't sleep well might be due to :-
1. emotionally unstable?
2. under stress because of coursework?
3. disturb by the accuser of brothers (Rev 12:10)?
4. worries, brain no rest,.....
5. too noisy outside your room.
I will pray for you, my friend.