铁三角 "TRIANGLE"

About this movie, I heard Dorenna said that My Fm advertised this Movie before, moreover it promoted this movie and suggest people should go to watch.
Good promotion, Good advertisement.

This movie mention Societies' problems, and also marriage's problem.
Also involved Drug, and jet.

In my opinion, after this movie, I received some message about Solving Drug.
It carried the true statement shown that, drug impossible to be solve by police or any else.
Moreover, we never can arise all drug dealer, will always face the same drug dealer no matter how many people we caught.

Beside that, no matter how we strong in society, enemy will always exist around of us, maybe cause of money, or drug, or illegal income. However, to escape these cases, we need to escape from society, "become a normal person"
Normal person know everything, how stupid the society was.
How recycle it was.

About the round about, I know that if we're in illegal moment, we must not to think too long to make only a decision, it is because police officer will recognize it, although only traffic police also will make the case become serious to us.

I hate the marriage problem most. The girl been cheated and used by the "Police", yet she didn't realize it. Crap... , "Ah San" was a good guy, but because of his wife, make him become so crazy and become uncontrolable emotional. I also agree his reaction, Nice revenge.

This movie brings us to "nothing" moral.
Nothing.. Nothing...

After I watch, although was nothing, but I know what's the movie talks about la!
But the movie suckz.... so so suuuckzzz.....
A action movie + humor
Just like Star Buck's Java Chip + Lemon Tea = Triangle.

I suggest those "Yi Shu" "Art" person suit to go for a watch.
Strictly no normal person go watch.

-END-

when no choice, we will make some decision that we don't like to do.

No comments: