Devotion 加拉太书 6:1-3 partner

God spoke to me through this verse that Paul wrote.
We should comfort and help those people who are in trouble or who done a wrong terrible things. Yet, we need to be alert and sensitive to our Heart, because sometimes we may involve or become a victims to them.
We as a body in Christ should help each other to grow in spiritual and also physical. Not help to skip a trouble! (e.g cheat in exam, keep bad secret)
God want me to balance my heart that willing to help people, "dun be YESMAN".
I asked God, What kind of people should I willing to give a hand?
answer at Verse 2 o !!!!!!
Bible said we shall share the burden between me and the other.
Share mean 1/2, respectively and equally.
If somebody wants to take for graded, mean share the burden to me over "1/2"
that's the person shall "Shooo" away.
Oh I See......
God I pray that I can find a friend that can share his/her and my burden, the trust worthy person. I know you always solve my problem and take away my burden, but to prevent my anger in increasing rate. God, I need some partner to accompany me no matter in spiritual or physical, although I feel it is abnormal, but I need it, I admit I'm always got problem in me. God let me found a good partner, no need professional in solving problem, but let him/her be my listener and comforter to able me run the race in fastest speed. God if You think no need, It is Ok. But if You let me have a partner, I will appreciate! ^_^ Thank You.
In Jesus Name, Amen!
-END-
Share your burden to become a normal person. "Prevention of explosion"

1 comment:

Mantou said...

i wish i can share ur burden and ur every happiness n sadness in ur life....i will do my best..