诗篇 124:5-6

流泪撒种,必欢呼收割

God, please show me your way.
Obey actually so hard, now just I tasted it.
SO hard... So SO hard...
God, Your Promise, Your lead. No matter how hard, God, I need concentrate to You.
Not because I want fame or what. Because God, Today is you given to me, without you, where am I.
God I'm sorry to make some worst decision. I never recognise about it.
God please lead me.
SO hurt my heart... I hope I can have the same situation at the time come.
God, for your will, if the situation cannot come that time, I will still worship you My Lord, for you're my Leader, my Life.
Please heal my heart, painful, doubtful, dark, uncomfortable, vomit.
Please comfort me.
I obey you with my tears, I obey you without my thinking, please lead...
even I lost my things, I still obey you My God.
I keep your promise.
Psalm 124:5-6 Tell me when is time to harvest, I'm waiting... waiting....

No comments: